Monday, October 09, 2006

Networking from the top

I had never really thought too much about the detailed theories behind networking. It always seemed to be something that I know we all have to do and something that I always encourage clients to do, but in a vague, non specific way.

I got my comeuppance on Thursday when I spoke to the London Ecademy group. Thomas Power, joint founder of Ecademy said my talk was great but it could have been brilliant if I had understood either Ecademy or the audience!

He has since kindly sent me his superb ebook on the topic plus a wealth of other information that I can use on my latest, somewhat impromptu development point.

These days we don’t have to wait for an appraisal to get our development points, they can come anytime, anywhere and from anyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home